Our lab endeavors to make all of our research code openly available. None of this code is guaranteed to work outside of our local environment, and most of it is not built for portability, but if you use it and find any bugs, please let us know. Unless otherwise noted, all code is released under the unrestrictive MIT License.
- Poldracklab github - lab repository
- Russ Poldrack's github - home to much of the analysis code that Russ has developed
- Data/code for published papers
- Software for tasks used in the lab
- Software used in Consortium for Neuropsychiatric Phenomics (CNP)
- Users of these tasks should include the following acknowledgment in any resulting publications: Development of this software was supported by the Consortium for Neuropsychiatric Phenomics (NIH Roadmap for Medical Research grants UL1-DE019580, RL1MH083269, RL1DA024853, PL1MH083271.
- Balloon Analog Risk task (demo and scanning script)
- Breath holding task
- Paired Associate Memory
- Spatial working memory capacity
- Stop Signal task
- Task switchin